Elena is our receptionist. Her friendly and accessible professionalism is the perfect introduction to our office.
AMERICARE NURSING SERVICES HOME HEALTH
February 2007 – February 2009
CHARTWELL HOME CARE
February 2006 – November 2006
CHARTWELL COMMUNITY SERVICES
August 1999 – April 2005
SAN ANTION FEDERAL TELEPHONE CREDIT UNION
July 2002 – November 2002
MEDICAL DATA SEARCH
August 2001 – May 2002
- Maintain personnel database
- Verify employment, insurance coverage for 400 employees, process employee evaluations, new hire job descriptions
- Workers compensations
- Conducted new employee orientation and handled all paperwork for processing new hires, terminations, maintained distribution of payroll to employees, assisted Human Resources Director
- Administered employee benefits programs for 400 employees including medical insurance, HMO, PPO, long and short term disability, and death benefits
- Dental enrollment and credit union participation, vacation and stick time, leaves of absence.
- Initiated company purchase orders and invoices.
Completed company Business Administration and Human Resources Courses
- Skilled in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of medical insurance and worker’s compensation rules and regulations, ADA
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (reading and writing)