Noelle has worked in the medical field for 20 years. She is a caring and happy individual. Her effervescent personality makes her a joy to work with for co workers and patients alike.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Phlebotomist Medical Billing Supervisor/HumanResources
- Ultra-Sound Injections FDA Knowledge
- Patient Care Scheduling of Surgeries IUI Coordinator
GROSSMONT CENTER FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH, La Mesa, CA 2009-Present
- Clinical Research Coordinator (See attached Clinical Research Experience)
- ECG Technician
REPRODUCTIVE SCIENCE CENTER, La Jolla, CA 1999-2009
Fertility Treatment and Gynecology
Phlebotomist, Artificial Insemination Coordinator
- Experience in Phlebotomy
- Coordinated all Artificial Insemination Cycles
- Performed Abdominal Ultra-sound during embryo transfer
- Bedside patient care
- Blood Pressure, Exam Assistance
- Administer Injections
- Scheduled all Doctors surgeries
- Experienced in back office management, FDA, OSHA, Sterilizations
- Medical billing and prior authorization
- Admitted patients medical records
- All clerical duties/Administration and multi phone lines
PATHOLOGY MEDICAL LAB, La Jolla, CA 1997-1999
Order Update Specialist
- Verify all lab orders and entered billing codes into Sunquest Computer System
- Routed Phlebotomist to home draws and nursing homes
- All clerical duties/Administration
RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, Riverside, CA 1993-1994
Emergency Registration Clerk
- Admitted and verified patients insurance
- Worked independently to run department during graveyard shift
EDUCATION/ TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Certified Phlebotomist
- FDA Credited Education Training
- University of California Riverside
- NIH Web-based training course “Protecting Human Research Participants”
- Shipping Infectious Substances (IATA and DOT)
- Good Clinical Practices (GCP USA on-line course and on-site training)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (on-site training)
- Rater Experiences:
- Vas Pain Scale
- Patient’s Global Impression of Change (PGIC)
- The Menopause-Specific Quality of Life Questionnaire (MENQOL)
- Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI)
- Vulnerable Elders Survey (VES-13)
- Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE)
- Perception of Bladder Condition (PPBC)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (CES-D)
- Overactive Bladder Questionnaire (OAB-q)
- Overactive Bladder Family Impact Measure (OAB-FIM)
- Overactive Bladder Satisfaction Questionnaire (OAB-S)
CLINCIAL RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
Since February 2009, I have participated in fourteen following clinical studies at Grossmont Center for Clinical Research as Clinical Research Coordinator:
1. An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Study of the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of Agile Transdermal Contraceptive Delivery System (TCDS) in Comparison to a Low-Dose Oral Contraceptive Containing 0.02 mg XXX and 0.1 mg XXX in a 21 Day Regimen. Agile Therapeutics, Inc.
2. A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trail of XXX 60 mg Daily in Female OAB Patients on Multiple Concomitant Medications Refractory to Detrol LA 4mg Daily. Allergan.
3. An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safty of XXX Transdermal Delivery System. Watson Laboratories, Inc.
4. A twenty-eight week, open-label, safety, extension trail of XXX 100 milligrams daily in premenopausal and naturally postmenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder in North America. Boehringer Ingelheim International.
5. A Phase 3B, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of XXX Injection, 250 mg/ml, Versus Vehicle for the Prevention of Preterm Birth in Women with a Previous Singleton Spontaneous Preterm Delivery. Hologic, Inc.
6. A Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Study to Compare the Effects on Bone Mineral Density of XXX and a 28-Day Cycle Oral Contraceptive Regimen in Healthy, Postmenarchal, Adolescent Females. Dura Med Research Inc.
7. A Multi-center, Randomized, Active Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous XXX in Patients with Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA). Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
8. A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of XXX Flexible Dose Regimen in Vulnerable Elderly Patients with Overactive Bladder. Pfizer Inc.
9. Noninvasive Screening for Fetal Aneuploidy: A New Maternal Plasma Marker. Sequenom, Inc.
10. A Phase III, Open-Label, Parallel, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety of 25 and 50 mg XXX in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids. Repros Therapeutics, Inc.
11. A Multi-Center, Placebo Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator XXX in Anemic, Pre-Menopausal Women with Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids Requiring Hysterectomy. Repros Therapeutics, Inc.
12. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of XXX Vaginal Cream in the Treatment of Mixed Bacterial Vaginosis/Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Infections. KV Pharmaceutical
13. A Multi-Center, Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose of Intravenous Ferric XXX vs. Standard Medical Care in Treating Iron Deficiency Anemia in Subjects Who Are Not Dialysis Dependent. Luitpold Pharmaceutical, Inc.
14. A Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous XXX vs. Standard Medical Care in Treating Iron Deficiency Anemia. Luitpold Pharmaceutical, Inc.