After graduating from Franklin and Marshall College, Peggy Smith-Nguyen supported her family from behind the scenes as a stay at home wife and mother. Her competency, compassion, and efficiency has been invaluable here at GCCR. We are excited to have her as our office manager and unofficial Den Mother.
- Office Manager
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Financial Advisor
- Investment consultant
- Insurance Agent
- Bilingual Family Planning Program Developer
- -Lancaster, PA
- -Lebanon, PA
- Family Planning outreach instructor
- Teacher Aid
Good Clinical Practices for the US in July/2010
- CPR training and certified 5/2010
- Shipping Infectious Substances (IATA and DOT) in 10/2009
- NIH Web-based training course “Protecting Human Research Participants” in 2/2009
Financial Series 6, 63, 26 in 1997-1998
Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
B.A. in Geology in 1979
Grossmont Center for Clinical Research
8851 Center Drive Suite 206
La Mesa, CA 91942
May 2008 – Present
World Marketing Alliance
5575 Shoreham Drive
San Diego 92122
37 S. Lime St.
Lancaster, PA 17602
CLINICAL RESEARCH EXPERIENCE:
Since August 2008, I have participated in 25 following clinical studies at Grossmont Center for Clinical Research as Study Coordinator:
1. A Phase 3, Twelve-Week, Multicenter, Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Mesafem (Paroxetine Mesylate) Capsules in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated with Menopause. Noven Therapeutics, LLC.
2. A Phase 3, Twenty-Four Week, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Mesafem (Paroxetine Mesylate) Capsules in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms Associated with Menopaus. Noven Therapeutics, LLC
3. Multicenter, randomized, open-label, parallel-group study to evaluate user satisfaction with and tolerability of the low-dose levonorgestrel (LNG) intrauterine delivery system (IUS) with 12 mcg LNG/day initial in vitro release rate (LCS12) in comparison to a combined oral contraceptive containing 30 mcg ethinyl estradiol and 3 mg drospirenone (Yasmin) in young nulliparous and parous women (18-29 years) over 18 months of use. Bayer HealthCare
4. Intended Use Study of the BD SurePath Plus Pap. BD Diagnostics
5. A multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of XXX compared to Placebo for the Management of Menstrually-Related Migraine Headaches. Teva Women’s Health Research, Inc.
6. A Randomized, Single Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety of XXX for the Treatment of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 2/3. Advaxis, Inc.
7. An Open-label, Randomized, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Study of the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of Agile Transdermal Contraceptive Delivery System (TCDS) in Comparison to a Low-Dose Oral Contraceptive Containing 0.02 mg XXX and 0.1 mg XXX in a 21 Day Regimen. Agile Therapeutics, Inc.
8. A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trail of XXX 60 mg Daily in Female OAB Patients on Multiple Concomitant Medications Refractory to Detrol LA 4mg Daily. Allergan.
9. An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safty of XXX Transdermal Delivery System. Watson Laboratories, Inc.
10. A twenty-eight week, open-label, safety, extension trail of XXX 100 milligrams daily in premenopausal and naturally postmenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder in North America. Boehringer Ingelheim International.
11. A twenty-four week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, safety and efficacy trial of XXX, with up-titration, 100 milligrams administered orally once daily in naturally postmenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder in North America. Boehringer Ingelheim International.
12. A prospective, Noninterventional Follow-up Study of Children Aged 23 to 25 Months, Born to Mothers Who Received XXX Injection, 250 mg/ml, or Vehicle for the Prevention of Preterm Birth. Hologic, Inc.
13. A Phase 3B, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of XXX Injection, 250 mg/ml, Versus Vehicle for the Prevention of Preterm Birth in Women with a Previous Singleton Spontaneous Preterm Delivery. Hologic, Inc.
14. A Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Study to Compare the Effects on Bone Mineral Density of XXX and a 28-Day Cycle Oral Contraceptive Regimen in Healthy, Postmenarchal, Adolescent Females. Dura Med Research Inc.
15. A Multi-center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of XXX 60 mg Daily Versus Placebo in Obese (BMI>35Kg/M2) Female OAB Patients. Allergan.
16. A Multi-center, Randomized, Active Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous XXX in Patients with Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA). Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
17. A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of XXX Flexible Dose Regimen in Vulnerable Elderly Patients with Overactive Bladder. Pfizer Inc.
18. Noninvasive Screening for Fetal Aneuploidy: A New Maternal Plasma Marker. Sequenom, Inc.
19. A Phase III, Open-Label, Parallel, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety of 25 and 50 mg XXX in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids. Repros Therapeutics, Inc.
20. A Multi-Center, Placebo Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator XXX in Anemic, Pre-Menopausal Women with Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids Requiring Hysterectomy. Repros Therapeutics, Inc.
21. A Multi-Center, Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose of Intravenous Ferric XXX vs. Standard Medical Care in Treating Iron Deficiency Anemia in Subjects Who Are Not Dialysis Dependent. Luitpold Pharmaceutical, Inc.
22. A Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous XXX vs. Standard Medical Care in Treating Iron Deficiency Anemia. Luitpold Pharmaceutical, Inc.
23. A multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous XXX vs Standard Medical Care in Treating Iron Deficiency Anemia in Heavy Uterine Bleeding and Postpartum Patients. Clarix-Luitpold.
24. A Phase 3 Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of XXX Extended Release Tablets in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenauposal Women. Depomed, Inc.
25. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of XXX Vaginal Cream in the Treatment of Mixed Bacterial Vaginosis/Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Infections. KV Pharmaceutical